Stainless Steel Beer Barrel
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Pieces/Month|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bags or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 10L, 20L, 30L, 50L
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Type: Barrel
- Feature: Stocked
- Standard: Euro, DIN, America
- Specification: 10L, 20L, 30L, 50L
- HS Code: 7310290000
- Usage: Beer
- Function: Sealing Packing Barrel, Color Printing Packing Barrel, Peracetic Acid and Hydrogen Peroxide Packing Barrel, Beer Barrel
- Classification: Stainless Steel Barrel
- Material Quality: SUS304 Material
- Trademark: JY
- Origin: China
For the surface, our beer kegs use pickling and electro-polishing in both inside and outside. Welded by argon arc welding technology. Super-thick stainless steel shell makes durable usage. Super-sized water tank extends the cooling characteristics and powerful beer outflow.
Our stainless steel beer keg has only one beer inlet on the top of the keg. It has the characteristics of stable construction, easy to operate, wash and maintain. Its beautiful outlook makes your brand outstanding and gives you a distinguished imagines to your customer. The logo can be designed as your requirement for embossing or Electrical corrosion techniques.
The stainless steel beer keg is special designed for containing the fresh beer. You can use it in the restaurants and pubs.
Due to we are manufacture, so it has high quality with reasonable price.
The kegs can be stackable. It is big capacity, fitting for gathering, and tightness, safety and hygiene.
The size are 20L, 30L, 50L. We can customize as requirements too.
- The Capacity Specification:
- Keg Structure:
2.2 Hand holes: Secure handling of kegs is easy. The cleanly formed hand holes are absolutely free from burrs and provide a good grip. They enhance strength and are accident and injury proof.
2.3 Keg neck: To meet the requirements and high outputs of modern filling technology, we use forged material with high forming strength and single-fillet welding.
2.4 Rolling rings: These make a major contribution to the strength of the keg. The easy-clean contour is obtained by means of the special production process.
2.5 Circular weld: State-of-the-art welding technology ensures that welds are free from cracks and pitting. The clean, smooth inner surface is easy to clean and resists infection sources that might contaminate the contents.
2.6 Bottom chime: The chimes have to be especially robust. Exceptionally high buckling strength is achieved with stainless steel produced to the specification.
2.7 Embossing and labeling: A broad array of brand logos, symbols, production and filling data can be carried on the kegs.
2.8 Our kegs can be stackable.
- Production Process
- Deep drawing: Special drawing presses are used to produce highly accurate, precision-dimensioned, smooth-surfaced deep-drawn parts from circular blanks.
- Forming: Technical crimping of beads in the cold-formed keg halves. Cutting the keg halves. Making the bunghole in to half of the keg.
- Welding in the necks: The necks are automatically welded in the top keg halves using a special method.
- Embossing and labeling: Customer-specific data are embossed or stamped on the kegs in a special press. Such data include the customer's name, logo, type approvals and serial numbers.
- From bending, welding, rolling: The chime strips are rolled into rounds, tensed and welded fully automatically to produce the chime rings. These are rolled in a hydraulic forming press equipped with special tools.
- Stamping and forming: The hand and drain holes are stamped and punched fully automatically by precision machines. All parts are mechanically deburred safe handling.
- Welding the chimes on the keg halves: The chimes are welded on the top and bottom keg halves by special welding methods.
- Circumferential welding of the two keg halves: The keg halves are welded together to obtain the complete keg on fully automatic circumferential welding machines. Hygienic, smooth, narrow, flat weld seams and perfect weld root, especially on the side in contact with the product.
- Pickling, pre-rinsing, passivation, rinsing: The kegs are pickled, rinsed and passivated inside and out, to ensure a grease-free, hygienically sealed surface.
- The pressure test
The measurement of the beer keg (Euro standard)
|30L||30+0.4 +0.1 +0.1||Ø408±2||Ø395±2||365±2||325±2||1.5||9.4±5%||14±2||Ø408×365||≤0.3|
|50L||50+0.4 +0.1 +0.1||Ø408±2||Ø395±2||530±2||491.5±2||1.5||11.9±5%||14±2||Ø408×530||≤0.3|